Private Cigar Locker Lease/Rental Agreement
Cigar Locker Terms and Conditions
1. Your First and Last Name will be engraved on a plaque and placed on your Private Locker.
2. ALL Tobacco products stored in private lockers MUST be purchased from Old Havana Cigar.
3. All Locker Leases/Rentals are final, non-refundable, non-transferable and NO early termination discounts, etc.
4. Private Lockers are leased for a period of 12 Months from the date of purchase.
5. No ownership of the private locker is transferred, transferrable or implied.
6. Keys are NOT distributed to private locker holders. During standard operation hours and upon request of the private locker holder, your locker will be opened by an Old Havana representative.
7. Access to the Private Locker is limited to the person whose name appears at the time of purchase.
8. Only Cigars, Cigar Accessories, Pipe Tobacco, Pipes, and Pipe Accessories purchased at Old Havana Cigar are to be stored in private lockers.
9. You agree to store ONLY the Items listed above, Absolutely NO Alcohol of any kind is to be stored in Private Lockers. Storing of Alcohol will result in immediate termination of this agreement and revoke the lease.
10. You are held solely responsible for the contents of your private locker, at the sole discretion of Old Havana Cigar we may terminate this agreement and revoke the lease of any person for any rule violation thus terminating this agreement and forfeiting any and all lease payments made under the terms of this agreement.
11. Management and management representatives reserves the right to open any private locker for the purposes of maintenance and/or inspection without prior consent or notification of the leaseholder. If any substance is found that is in violation of the terms of this agreement, management shall notify the box holder that he or she has violated the terms of this agreement, thus terminating this agreement and forfeiting any and all lease payments made under the terms of this agreement.
12. Upon termination of this agreement, the private locker holder shall be responsible for the immediate removal of all locker content, failing to remove any and all contents, Old Havana Cigar shall remove all contents and dispose of such contents as it deems fit, without any liability on its part whatsoever.
13. Upon expiration of the Private Locker Lease/Rental every attempt will be made to contact the locker holder based on the information given to us at the time of purchase. Lockers that are more than 15 Days overdue will be emptied and made available for rent or lease. Old Havana Cigar shall remove all contents and dispose of such contents as it deems fit, without any liability on its part whatsoever.
14. Old Havana Cigar is not held responsible for lost, stolen, damage, acts of God, power outages, or other acts that may harm the contents stored within your private locker. In addition though we monitor the temperature and humidity in our Private Lockers we cannot be responsible for the product that is stored within the Private Lockers.
15. Rental, Lease, Humidor and Locker are interchangeable terms and do not alter contract.
This is a binding agreement, the capture of your electronic signature during the time of purchase affirms that you have read and agree to the Private Cigar Locker Lease/Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions and agree to the pricing terms, conditions and charges and further understand that this is enforceable by Alabama Law.